Tuesday, May 1, 2012

blooging feelings and internet use


Blogging really helps me to write about my feelings, to improve the way I write an essay, and it is also helps me to represent my feelings in proper words, so its improve my vocabulary. In he future, blogging can help me to be a good commentator because I can present and show my feeling and opinion in more proper words.

Internet these days really help me to connect with global things, like news and history. Not just that we can also use Internet to make connection with world wide people through social network, like skype, facebook, twitter, ect.

Other than those things, internet is really important for my studies and learning. It helps me to do get important information for doing project , assessment, research, or get understand my school task. But sometimes we need to be careful to get information, because sometimes it can be edited by other person. Not just to do theproject, internet also sometimes help me to collect several online project.

For further education, internet is really important to collect my university applications. Rather than send those applications by my own, or pay a lot of money for express delivery, especially when those universities are not in the same city, probably abroad or in other city.

Not just help in my knowledge and education, internet also helps me a lot in my career. Many teenagers and business owner start to make an online shop because its easy to build, low cost,  no tax, and other advantages compare to open a store in just 1 place. Now with the rapidly improvement on technology, business start to connect their consumer through social network, like personal web, facebook or twitter, so they can get comment from their consumer that aim to improve their business, and can satisfy consumer wants.

Same case as collecting my application to university that I wanted to go, internet helps me to collect my applications to several corporations and business that looking for employee. And if I have a business or corporation, I also can see my employees history and background, so if there is applicant with bad background and history, I’m not gonna received them as my employee.

These are my feelings about blogging, and how the internet impact on my studies and affect on my future. As internet have many uses, we must use internet wisely and not misuse internet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment