Wednesday, May 2, 2012

ipeka issues that my friend and i are talking about


I’m Jennifer , and I’m studying at  IPEKA International, and I would like to talk about issue that currently being discuss in my school.

As a teenagers, we don’t like to be strictly ruled by other people, not as a primary student who must be ruled. My IPEKA friends and I rarely talking about school regulations that we are not agree with. For example about IPEKA shoo that we don’t like and about IPEKA socks that must be use as long as it must be.

Everyone said that IPEKA shoes and IPEKA socks is not comfortable compare to other brand that we buy outside the school. First, it is hot to use the Lauge IPEKA shoo. Because of that, our foot sweating and when we open the shoes , our foot usually smells bad. For example, several students, including me, like to open our shoes I class and when we open the shoes, the smell can be smell almost until the whole class. Secondly, IPEKA sock’s material is not really absorb the sweat that the foot produce, so when we open the socks in class, its smells worst than if we only open the shoes. And honestly the smells is really s*cks! Even I don’t like it. Several teachers bring perfume to our class to prevent the smelliness of our foot smell, which is really smelly, especially after PE period.

To show our disagreeness, we ask to several teachers “why do this rule is made? “. We think that it is really silly to use IPEKA shoes that are so d*mn unconformable and a matter about our shoes is not related to our education.

In my point of view, I admit that IPEKA shoes and socks are not comfortable and makes my foot smells bad. And I also agree that shoes and socks are TOTALLY not related with our study. But I believe that every rule has a purpose, even though we don’t know what is it. And we need to obey our authority for every regulations and law.


No comments:

Post a Comment